||Harold E. Johnson
Pacific Legal Foundation
Wednesday, May 16: PLF on SmallBizTalkRadio
Sacramento, CA; May 15, 2012: Pacific Legal Foundation announced today that PLF attorneys and cases will be highlighted, tomorrow, May 16, on the Mark Montgomery Show — SmallBizTalkRadio — on 105.5 FM in Sacramento.
The show runs from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m., PDT.
Listen in the Sacramento area at 105.5 FM, or online.
Filling in for host Mark Montgomery, PLF’s Harold Johnson will interview:
- PLF attorney Jennifer M. Fry on our fight to defend the taxpayer protections in California’s Proposition 13.
- PLF Principal Attorney Timothy Sandefur on our battle against “Obamacare’s” costly, overreaching, and unconstitutional regulation of individuals and the economy.
- PLF Senior Staff Attorney Ted Hadzi-Antich (and small business owner Skip Brown) on EPA’s illegal, job-killing “global warming” regulations on businesses throughout the country.
Also on tap:
- An interview with Warren Duffy, president of “CFACTSoCal” (Committee For a Constructive Tomorrow), and Friends for Saving California Jobs, on California’s controversial, cost-inflating “cap and trade” policies for “greenhouse” emissions by employers.
- An update from Marcia Fritz, president of the California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility, on public-sector pension reform initiatives in California, and how PLF has helped in the effort to bring more transparency to government pension systems.
About Pacific Legal Foundation
Donor-supported Pacific Legal Foundation (www.pacificlegal.org) is the leading legal watchdog organization that litigates for limited government, property rights, free enterprise, and a balanced approach to environmental regulations, in courts across the country.